Discount is valid for stays 6/15/12 - 8/14/12.
Save up to 25% when you book a stay at select Walt Disney World resorts, for most nights 6/15/12 - 8/14/12.
- Save 15% at All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort
- Save 20% at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Contemporary Resort, Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, and Fort Wildness Resort & Campground Cabins
- Save 25% at Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, BoardWalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard views only), Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, and Old Key West Resort
This discount must be booked by 6/14/12. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.
LATE SUMMER OFFER:
Discount is valid for stays most nights 8/15/12 – 9/29/12.
Save up to 30% when booking a room at select Walt Disney World resorts from 8/15/12 – 9/29/12.
- 20% - All-Star Sports Resort, All-Star Music Resort, Port Orleans Riverside Resort,Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Contemporary Resort and Polynesian Resort
- 25% - Coronado Springs Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort and Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
- 30% - Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, BoardWalk, Animal Kingdom Resort (standard view), Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Old Key West Resort
This discount must be booked by 8/14/12. The number of rooms set aside for this offer is limited. Minimum stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Excludes suites, 3-bedroom villas and Art of Animation Resort. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply.
Valid for stays select nights 8/25/12 – 9/29/12.
When guests book a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney World vacation package, they will receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Book a Disney Value Resort and get the Quick Service Dining Plan free!
- Book a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort and and get the Regular Dining Plan free!
Go ahead and request a free, no-obligation quote today, what are you waiting for?
Disney Trip Expert
I also thought that this video explaining the Fantasyland expansion was really cool. I know a lot of you are excited for it! The Beauty and the Beast Restaurant looks amazing! All of it looks awesome, actually!