New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE Air Footscape Woven Chukka SE Men 9.5 Wool Grey Sail Vachetta 857874 002
- shoes DIADORA 2.0 men SNEAKERS BIANCO Pelle naturale,Tessuto 171833-75072US
- Nautica Canvas CVO Red NM125R Men's SZ 13
- Vintage, Reebok, DMX, Basketball, Large Size 18 M , For the Collector ..1990's
- Adidas Yeezy 500 Salt New BNWT
- T.U.K Rub Off Viva Low Creeper Mens Burgundy Patent leather shoes - 43 EU
- New Women’s Adidas by Stella McCartney UltraBOOST X shoes StoneAC7551Size 7.5
- Roma Boots Women Size 6 Short Lace-Up Rain Boots. New
- Pantone 14-5002 Sneaker Nyc Leder silver 178453
- Bruetting Girls’ Ohio High Rise Hiking shoes (Türkis Pink Türkis Pink) 7 UK
- Ksb Orkney III Ladies weathertite Brown 5 UK
- Dr Martens FS61 Safety Mens Boots Water Resistant Hiker Toe Cap Work shoes
- New MENS NEW BALANCE GREEN X90 TEXTILE Sneakers Retro
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with